I am so frustrated with my Tour. I have had it for almost a year without a problem. 2 weeks ago it started locking up. It can lock up when I am getting a call. I can see who is calling but can't answer. I cannot be on a call and try to take an incoming call or it locks up. It locks up when I am on Facebook or random internet sites - moble internet sites. I have .732 but this problem started long after I upgraded the OS. I use quickpull daily but mid day have to do a mannual battery pull. Usually once a day and sometimes twice a day.

Do others have this problem? Is my phone getting ready to crash? I cannot take it in because I won't be able to duplicate the problem. It happens randomly. Any suggestions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-10 02:53 PM
    Try reinstalling the OS?
    07-13-10 05:45 PM
    Do you mean "locked up" like the spinning black wheel thing? Also, call into VZW or whatever carrier you have.... That way you don't have to duplicate at all.
    Last edited by d5115r; 07-13-10 at 06:00 PM.
    07-13-10 05:56 PM
    Sounds like time to try a backup, wipe and reinstall of your OS. I know, it wipes when apploader runs, but it seems to work out better for me if I backup and wipe manually first and then load one.

If that doesn't help, call your provider's help line and explain that you reinstalled the OS, still have issues and that your device is unusable as it is...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-10 11:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD