I want some honest opinions here...I am generally getting sick of having to deal with the shortcomings of the storm...having to unlock it two or three times before I can use it is starting to frustrate me.

Would you guys reccomend the tour? I think it looks like a nice design personally but is the software up to scratch?
    09-20-09 07:21 PM
    The Tour is a great Phone! One of the best CDMA Blackberrys on the current market. Its a lot better then the storm and I would never ever go back into a storm again
    09-20-09 07:29 PM
    I moved from a Storm to the Tour and haven't regretted it, there are minor bugs but most of them seem to be fixed now (I personally never had a problem..).
    09-20-09 07:31 PM
    I'm considering exactly the same move, but I'm thinking either wait for the Onyx or Storm 2, will be worth the wait right?

Although the Storm 1 could end up out of the window before that time
    09-20-09 07:35 PM
    I am in Australia though...will a sprint or verizon one work fine on the aussie vodafone network? (provided the IMEI is not locked)
    09-20-09 07:36 PM
    I'm considering exactly the same move, but I'm thinking either wait for the Onyx or Storm 2, will be worth the wait right?

Although the Storm 1 could end up out of the window before that time
    well if ur debating on either an Onyx or storm 2.. its either you want a Touchscreen or a full keyboard Blackberry....which one would u want? storm is on verizon, and Onyx would be on at&t
    09-20-09 07:37 PM
    I would definitely recommend Tour.
    I also had a storm for about 8 months. I loved storm but it just got too slow and it kept freezing on me whenever I got calls. Also, I was getting tired of the touch screen keyboard.
    So I turn to tour since I wanted a physical keyboard and I am very happy with my choice. I do everything faster with my tour. I also haven't had any problem with the trackball and other things that other tour owners experience.
    09-20-09 09:35 PM
    DO IT....best decision of your life
    09-20-09 09:37 PM
    can you use them in australia??
    09-20-09 10:01 PM
    The tour is a global phone, has pre installed sim card
    09-20-09 10:03 PM
    I've owned both, and I love the Tour much more than the storm. I'd do it.
    09-20-09 10:03 PM
    The tour is a global phone, has pre installed sim card
    so can I remove the sim card and fit my own???
    09-22-09 07:17 PM
    I went from the Storm to the Tour, and even barring the physical keyboard (my main reason for the switch), the Tour is lightyears ahead of the Storm. I never run out of app memory, it never thinks so long that I give up on whatever I was trying to do...

Honestly. It's like a whole different technology.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-09 08:55 PM
    I love my tour honestly.. I think it the Cr�me de la Cr�me of my blackberry collection. I love the OS already and its on the update... I love the apps, themes, and hardware... And as far as the negative, they will be fixed really soon... This phone is nothing like the storm which the fixes seem to be taking a little longer.. This phone was well put together and once you unlock it its cdma it has been reported that you can use other sim cards to work it... I will be using mine unlocked in Ireland soon... I LOVE IT
    09-22-09 09:09 PM
    I made the switch a few months ago and now have my Storm on Ebay.

I could not be happier. I too switched mainly for the keyboard. I was sooo over the whole touch screen thing.
    09-22-09 09:13 PM
    I have both phones still and I still recommend the tour over the storm. However the smaller screen size may be a issue for some people
    09-22-09 10:12 PM
    I love my tour. The keyboard on it is amazing (I have fat fingers), the screen is so crisp and clear, the software works flawlessly, the camera works very well and the call quality is great. I also switched from the Storm and I have not regretted that decision.

09-22-09 10:17 PM
    might be a stupid question but does the tour have WIFI?
    09-22-09 10:43 PM
    The Tour does not have WiFi but it is still an amazing phone.

09-23-09 12:49 AM
    Yeah I have heard this...I could have gotten one off alibaba for $299 USD!!!! I thought it was a knockoff because it didnt have wifi
    09-23-09 01:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD