I got a replacement phone and went to connect it via usb on my Mac to restore contacts and whatnot, but nothing appears. HELP please.

Thank you in advance.
    07-25-11 06:30 PM
    Is it a Tour replacement? Go to Options> Memory> and set Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected to Yes. Hope that helps.
    07-25-11 07:41 PM
    Mass Storage Mode will not help to restore Contact. Mass Storage Mode only affects the Media Card.

To the OP, when you say "nothing appears", can you elaborate?

Nothing appears where?
    07-25-11 07:46 PM
    It is a replacement. Nothing happened. Normally the desktop manager pops up and i can restore/backup my stuff
    07-25-11 07:47 PM
    Mass Storage Mode will not help to restore Contact. Mass Storage Mode only affects the Media Card.

To the OP, when you say "nothing appears", can you elaborate?

Nothing appears where?
    Nothing appears on my Mac and phone. Normally on my phone it asks for my password and on the CPU desktop manager pops up
    07-25-11 07:51 PM
    Try opening Desktop Manager manually.
    07-25-11 08:22 PM
    yes, open desktop manager, then connect the phone..........
    08-01-11 02:39 AM
    I need asst as to how I can back up without the desktop. I mhaving issues with getting my Tour 9630 to connect for backup thru my usb ports. Not sure what is going on. I chk'd the systems and the ports are working properly. so i am at a lost yet still need to back up. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
    08-14-11 08:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD