Trying to get a new theme on my Tour, but when I plug my phone in it is not recognized by my computer. Anyone have any suggestions?
    05-16-10 05:33 PM
    Go into the memory options and ensure that mass storage mode is enabled.
    05-16-10 05:38 PM
    cannot figure out how to get the theme put on the phone. im a newb help plz.
    05-16-10 07:59 PM
    Is the USB port on? Try it with some other device. Try a different port. What program are you using to try to use it with? I can't remember if DM can load themes itself. Might be worth a shot.

Is the theme available as an OTA download? If so the easiest way would be downloading it directly to the BB...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-10 08:12 PM
    Plug into another usb port. Don't use a hub. Is Desktop manager installed? Did you install the phone's OS on your computer? You need the os from your carrier and then you need to run it so the os is actually installed on your computer so Desktop Manager can read the stuff on your phone.
    05-16-10 08:19 PM
    Since when has DM had to have your official carrier's OS to work properly? I'm not using the official OS and haven't had issues using DM... Just say "no" when it asks if you want to update your phone's software.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-10 08:21 PM
    i get into add/remove application on the desktop manager and then there is no 'themes' option to check. Not sure where to go from here.
    05-16-10 08:44 PM
    i get into add/remove application on the desktop manager and then there is no 'themes' option to check. Not sure where to go from here.
    The theme, if saved on your computer, should consist of an .alx and .cod file. Open the .alx file from within the add/remove applications screen.
    05-16-10 08:46 PM
    the theme is named " com_plazmic_theme_9700_Mini.jad "

got it off of a thread on here.
    05-16-10 08:50 PM
    the theme is named " com_plazmic_theme_9700_Mini.jad "

got it off of a thread on here.
    The link that you would have downloaded the .jad file from needs to be opened from within the device browser, it is an OTA (Over-The-Air) download.
    05-16-10 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD