That's what "she" said...
    not sure i quite understand that..
    04-23-09 02:38 PM
    not sure i quite understand that..
    I'm sure not too many of you will.
    04-23-09 02:39 PM
    so are you speculating on early summer also blueberry or are you sticking with CX on late summer? or no comment
    04-23-09 02:52 PM
    so are you speculating on early summer also blueberry or are you sticking with CX on late summer? or no comment
    Mid-Late 3Q doesn't sound like "early summer" to me.
    04-23-09 02:57 PM
    I don't know about release dates but; I think it would hurt vzw if it was later in the summer. Most comsumers only care about phone- not so much network coverage or even price anymore. Allowing the pre and the iphone 3.0 get released before any new smartphone for vzw, will undoubdtedly cause a large migration to those carriers. With they way things are for major cell providers, this is going to be a critical year for phone activations.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-09 03:32 PM
    thanks cx. that helps me out a lot. after getting the storm's .132 last night...i think i can deal with it until august.
    04-23-09 03:33 PM
    thanks cx. that helps me out a lot. after getting the storm's .132 last night...i think i can deal with it until august.
    Good deal. And of course more will leak before August, so you should be alright until launch.
    04-23-09 04:32 PM
    I don't know about release dates but; I think it would hurt vzw if it was later in the summer. Most comsumers only care about phone- not so much network coverage or even price anymore. Allowing the pre and the iphone 3.0 get released before any new smartphone for vzw, will undoubdtedly cause a large migration to those carriers. With they way things are for major cell providers, this is going to be a critical year for phone activations.

I doubt you will get a large amount of true niagara wanters migrating for the iphone. Just not the same style of phone.

04-23-09 05:32 PM
    I doubt you will get a large amount of true niagara wanters migrating for the iphone. Just not the same style of phone.

You might be right on that aspect. But what about all those people with non smartphones waiting to see what is the latest? I think new potential VZW BB users outweigh the exsisting owners.
    04-23-09 10:08 PM
    biglu: seriously you need to sit quietly in a corner til your manners come in! IMO? You dont have the right to give an opinion when you insult/disrespect the "experts" of this thread! people. then your smart a** answer yeah it comes out this year?

I wasn't trying to insult anyone. I'm not nearly an expert nor do I pretend to be but what I do have is an opinion, whether it contradicts the experts or not it's still my opinion.
    04-23-09 10:17 PM
    July/August release sounds more realistic than June-ish. This is the most confirmation for a release date that I've seen so far
    04-23-09 10:39 PM
    If this is release after June then it better have wi-fi.
    04-23-09 10:42 PM
    That is what I've been thinking... the later the release date the better the chances of it having wifi. But who knows..
    04-24-09 10:21 AM
    That is what I've been thinking... the later the release date the better the chances of it having wifi. But who knows..
    well, we can hope that the marxist F�hrer Obama doesn't get elected either, but its kinda too late. the lower your expectations, the less likely you'll be disappointed.
    04-29-09 03:27 PM
    i believe CX...august
    05-03-09 07:51 PM
    I'm a true Niagara want-er and I'm migrating from the iPhone, even with OS 3.0 coming out.
    I'm really sick of this horrible battery life and inability to multitask.
    05-03-09 08:07 PM
    Instead of releasing in June, or July, or whenever it will launch, how about releasing it tomorrow, then everyone can bit@! about how they released it too soon, and how Verizon sucks, and blah, blah, blah. LOL

I will sit over here in my corner, and drink absinthe quietly, feel free to come and join me.
    I'm right there with you
    05-04-09 03:59 PM
    well, we can hope that the marxist F�hrer Obama doesn't get elected either, but its kinda too late. the lower your expectations, the less likely you'll be disappointed.
    i assume you make more than $250,000 a year? should you be busy working instead of posting sour grapes, sore loser comments?
    05-04-09 04:04 PM
    verizon is suposedly having a convention in orlando, florida on may 5th to announce the blackberry
    05-04-09 06:16 PM
    verizon is suposedly having a convention in orlando, florida on may 5th to announce the blackberry
    RIM is having a conference in orlando, florida may 5-7, called WES.

I think you are confused with this^
    05-04-09 06:40 PM
    I think you're talking about a little thing called WES...
    05-04-09 06:42 PM
    ......lol ah noobes
    05-04-09 06:52 PM
72 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD