Alright guys, I know we're all waiting for this phone pretty bad...So after hours of reading and rumors and so forth, what do we know this phone has? And the WiFi conversations really need to stop, it's really not that important lol. So I've read touchscreen, no touchscreen, different launching OS, so what all do you guys know it will have?
    04-24-09 01:26 PM
    it will not have a touchscreen, it's possible it will launch with 5.0 Os it has 3.2 mega pixel camera and mostly all the internals are the same as the storm, the big difference being the Tour has a a better looking screen
    04-24-09 01:29 PM
    We know nothing.

What we do "know" has been posted in multiple different threads. To reference you, I would recommend checking out one of the Niagara vs Bold threads, I believe CX posted some good information in those.

-Cow
    04-24-09 01:31 PM
    Another useless thread. Use search and read FGS! The real answer to this question, nothing has been confirmed. RIM has yet to say a thing about this phone to the public, If someone knew anything for sure, you would of read it in your search. Which is why you created this thread because you found nothing to be confirmed or a fact.
    Last edited by azboricua; 04-24-09 at 02:22 PM.
    04-24-09 02:15 PM
    This is starting to feel like the movie "Ground hog Day"
    04-24-09 02:34 PM
    This is starting to feel like the movie "Ground hog Day"
    Agreed

10 characters
    04-24-09 02:55 PM
    I can guess it will have same specs as the storm in every way , NO TOUCHSCREEN, it will launch on 5.0 software , have an amazing speaker phone ! and thats about all i know lol.
    04-24-09 02:56 PM
    I can guess it will have same specs as the storm in every way , NO TOUCHSCREEN, it will launch on 5.0 software , have an amazing speaker phone ! and thats about all i know lol.
    You are soooo gonna mislead the OP. lol, You start off I CAN GUESS and end with ALL I KNOW.
    04-24-09 03:02 PM
    Alright guys, I know we're all waiting for this phone pretty bad...So after hours of reading and rumors and so forth, what do we know this phone has? And the WiFi conversations really need to stop, it's really not that important lol. So I've read touchscreen, no touchscreen, different launching OS, so what all do you guys know it will have?
    A keyboard. A screen. A battery. A box.

Confirmed by a Verizon rep.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-09 04:11 PM
    WIFI is actually important. No one has reviewed a smartphone and thought it was ok that it didn't have WIFI. WIFI is faster than 3G or EVDO and is also really important when you're trying to use the device indoors in a bad service area.
    04-24-09 04:17 PM
    WIFI is actually important. No one has reviewed a smartphone and thought it was ok that it didn't have WIFI. WIFI is faster than 3G or EVDO and is also really important when you're trying to use the device indoors in a bad service area.
    Bad service area? What's that?
    04-24-09 09:03 PM
    As has been said: we know NOTHING, except that everyone seems to claim they know stuff. And then starts a thread about it.
    04-24-09 09:04 PM
    Bad service area? What's that?
    lol, you are on Verizon so I know why you ask. I myself never found a "bad service" area when I had them for 5 years.

As has been said: we know NOTHING, except that everyone seems to claim they know stuff. And then starts a thread about it.
    Very nicely put. lol
    04-24-09 09:05 PM
    you saw the front page in crackberry.com showing much like bold, 8900 and curves etc but RIM will release full features once BB tour become public
    04-24-09 09:08 PM
    you saw the front page in crackberry.com showing much like bold, 8900 and curves etc but RIM will release full features once BB tour become public
    But none of that is confirmed, so that is why everyone says the answer is nothing. The phone itself has not been confirmed.
    04-24-09 09:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD