I cannot view my 16GB media card to be recognized on my computer as a mass storage device. I checked and Mass Storage Mode is on under the options menu. I can take the card out of the tour and insert into my computer and everything is fine but would like to be able to use Mass Storage Mode as well.
    02-15-10 11:10 AM
    Format the card.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-10 11:38 AM
    try leaving the card inside the phone and connect your phone thru usb cable. It should pop up as an usb device.
    02-15-10 05:36 PM
    I'm with formatting the card
    02-15-10 07:17 PM
    Card was already formated and has been in the phone for a year. It just started to happen.

I plugged the phone in via the USB cable, get the popup and select mass storage. It only shows the free space available and not the content of the card...

Doesn't matter anymore, I installed a new theme today and somehow the card was wiped clean.

Thanks all for the advice.
    02-15-10 07:43 PM
    Try going in to Options>Memory and make sure that you have Media Card Support set to Enabled. You also may need to set Mass Storage Mode Support to On.

Installing a new theme should not wipe or format the card. All of your information on the card should still be there.
    02-15-10 08:24 PM
    The other thing that helps with threads like this is to post your OS version.
    02-15-10 09:42 PM
    Try going in to Options>Memory and make sure that you have Media Card Support set to Enabled. You also may need to set Mass Storage Mode Support to On.

Installing a new theme should not wipe or format the card. All of your information on the card should still be there.
    Just so you know, the OP stated they made sure Mass Storage mode was on, just in case you missed that part of the original post. I would suggest trying a different USB port if you havent already, just for giggles.
    02-15-10 09:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD