I am super excited for the Tour release on Sunday, but nervous. Everyone who gets a tour will post a thread talking about what you think about it. Maybe we should make one review thread, one picture thread, and one video thread, etc. It would keep the Tour section cleaner and not as full.

Thoughts? Comments?

(happy? I changed the spelling errors.)
    Last edited by Blackberry.Tour; 07-10-09 at 03:09 PM.
    07-10-09 11:27 AM
    Maybe,
    "9630- CDMA clubs get along"
    07-10-09 11:29 AM
    Its a god idea but implementing it will be close to impossible. No matter how many times it is asked that users look and read for and existing thread they always want to start a new one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-09 11:31 AM
    The Tour fourm will most likely turn into what the storm fourm is hopfully. Separate fourms for OS updates, rants and raves section..ect... if not this place is going to be a zoo
    07-10-09 11:34 AM
    From my perspective and compared to every other forum the Storm section is chaotic.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-09 11:45 AM
    Verizon users are like children, I love it.

Why would the tour need 5 different sub-forums like the Storm?

How many does the Bold have?

The Curve 83xx?

The curve 89xx?

So on and so forth.. This just speaks the mentality of us Verizon BlackBerry owners. (Those who came from the storm)
    It's ridiculous, but I am a VZW user after all..

BUT my vote is to keep it like it is, Just like the mature Bold owners, and Curve owners :-)

We can do it, I have faith.
    07-10-09 11:49 AM
    I am super excited for the Tour release on Sunday, but nervous. Everyone who gets a tour will post a thred talking about what you think about it. Maybe we should make one review thred, one picture thred, and one video thred, etc. It would keep the Tour section cleaner and not as full.

Thoughts? Comments?
    be prepare to read threads about how much trouble they are having or my keypad dont light up, can't uninstall a program, can't turn my tour off, i can't read emails...lol...i can not wait to see the threads after tuesday...

Kevin!!!!! i hope u are prepared for the overload threads
    07-10-09 11:51 AM
    you know what will happen to this forum come sunday? it will move from the "up coming devices" section to the "omg help me fix my problem" section
    07-10-09 12:06 PM
    I'm sorry I don't want to sound like an ***...but it has been pretty annoying. The spelling is thread not thred. At first I thought it was a typo but then you kept on spelling it that way.
    07-10-09 12:09 PM
    The Tour fourm will most likely turn into what the storm fourm is hopfully. Separate fourms for OS updates, rants and raves section..ect... if not this place is going to be a zoo
    this is exactly what i was going to say. this forum should be separated into various mini-forums. to hopefully weed out a lot of useless banter. although we won't be able to prevent it. its just going to happen no matter what we hope for.

*braces for overload of repeat threAds*
    07-10-09 12:15 PM
    I'm sorry I don't want to sound like an ***...but it has been pretty annoying. The spelling is thread not thred. At first I thought it was a typo but then you kept on spelling it that way.
    "At first I thought it was a typo, but then you kept on spelling it that way."

You missed the comma, but I put it in for you above.
    07-10-09 12:24 PM
    No worries here
    07-10-09 12:32 PM
    be prepare to read threads about how much trouble they are having or my keypad dont light up, can't uninstall a program, can't turn my tour off, i can't read emails...lol...i can not wait to see the threads after tuesday...

Kevin!!!!! i hope u are prepared for the overload threads
    I am going to be off crackberry for a while once the phone ships.
    07-10-09 12:34 PM
    Having joined here when I got a Storm (my first BB), I had to get used to both CB and Storm forums all at once. Talk about tossed in the deep end of the pool!

Then when I moved over to the Curve forum, it was like a different world. I got to see a whole new and better side of CB. Calm, pleasant, intelligent helpful responses and minimal negativity. (For a long while posting anything negative about the Storm, even a legit problem, was met with outright hostility much of the time, it was unreal. Pity the poor soul who just had enough and needed to vent.)

It never once dawned on me that the Tour forum will end up like Storm forums. Let's face it, for a lot of folks the Storm was a miserable experience rife with problems. But, it was also a device that was a groundbreaking design for RIM. The Tour is not in that category, particularly because it's 'sister' devices if you will (Bold and Curve 8900) have already been released.

It's just my humble .02, but I'm believing two things: the Tour will be a pretty smooth running little machine by and large (no doubt there will be quirks and tweaks, but nothing catastrophic). So therefore the forums will not be rife with user problems, complaints and issues ala the Storm. Just don't see it happening.
    07-10-09 12:45 PM
    I just want to know if people are going to use Missing Sync 2.0 or Google Sync for their Mac. Yeah, I know this belongs in MAC Forum -- God forbid I pollute the PC/Microsoft world with this! -- but it is hard finding an answer to this. I want to keep things simple!
    07-10-09 12:46 PM
    I don't really care much to plug my computer into my computer so if googlesync works well on the phone I will just use that... I just put my contacts and calendar into google to prep for it
    07-10-09 01:10 PM
    you know what will happen to this forum come sunday? it will move from the "up coming devices" section to the "omg help me fix my problem" section
    Youre right. We all hope that this thread (or similar) wont pop up but in reality it surely will. How long before it shows up is anyones guess....
    07-10-09 01:39 PM
    Can we also make a "I just got my Tour and I'm returning it tomorrow thread?"
    07-10-09 02:56 PM
    this is exactly what i was going to say. this forum should be separated into various mini-forums. to hopefully weed out a lot of useless banter. although we won't be able to prevent it. its just going to happen no matter what we hope for.

*braces for overload of repeat threAds*

So I spelled it wrong. Sue me. Really, it doesn't matter. I will start spelling it right, just don't be the grammar police.

I agree. Maybe it should be split. I am not excited for whats gonna happen here.
    07-10-09 03:08 PM
    There wont be any Rants and Raves for the Tour. Tour wont be that big of a mess as the Storm
    07-10-09 03:28 PM
    There wont be any Rants and Raves for the Tour. Tour wont be that big of a mess as the Storm
    So maybe just a "raves" forum?

nah i know what you mean, but we can only hope that it'll be all that we can hope for. and more.
    07-10-09 03:35 PM
    So maybe just a "raves" forum?

nah i know what you mean, but we can only hope that it'll be all that we can hope for. and more.
    It will be similar to the 8900, Bold, and Curve forums.....good variety of posts.
    07-10-09 03:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD