So I had the Curve for about two weeks before switching it out for the new tour and to be honest I was a little happier with the Curve.

I did like the Blackberry theme a lot better then the new Zen and Verizon themes and I think it has something to do with the issue I'm facing. On the curve, I had all my messages, whether it was sms, facebook, or email, coming in to one list in the Messages item. Now I have to use a separate icon to look at my texts? What gives? Is there anything I can do to get them all on one list?
    07-13-09 12:17 PM
    So I had the Curve for about two weeks before switching it out for the new tour and to be honest I was a little happier with the Curve.

I did like the Blackberry theme a lot better then the new Zen and Verizon themes and I think it has something to do with the issue I'm facing. On the curve, I had all my messages, whether it was sms, facebook, or email, coming in to one list in the Messages item. Now I have to use a separate icon to look at my texts? What gives? Is there anything I can do to get them all on one list?
    Open up messages and hit menu key>options. Then you want your first choice general or message options. Now there is an option for combine mailboxes. Change it from theme controlled to together

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 12:23 PM
    I love you.
    07-13-09 12:27 PM
    I love you.
    I love the response lol
    07-13-09 07:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD