anyone else have a store today where none of the employees had any idea what was going on with the tour? my salesman was trying to sell me a holster for it and i kept telling him one was included in the box and he repeatly kept telling me no. then the other sales people joined in that it doesnt come with one. then watching 4 of them trying to open the battery door on one. doesnt verizon train their sales staff on new equipment?
    07-12-09 10:29 AM
    his job is to sell accessories with the phone. he was just doin his job.
    07-12-09 10:32 AM
    misinformation and trying to suck another 25-30 bucks out of customers is his job?
    07-12-09 10:39 AM
    anyone else have a store today where none of the employees had any idea what was going on with the tour? my salesman was trying to sell me a holster for it and i kept telling him one was included in the box and he repeatly kept telling me no. then the other sales people joined in that it doesnt come with one. then watching 4 of them trying to open the battery door on one. doesnt verizon train their sales staff on new equipment?
    Ha Ha. Same thing happened to me. The sales associate actually brought out cases to me after I repeatedly told her it comes with a case. When she finally opened a box, she's like, "Oh it comes with a case."

She was very confused.
    07-12-09 10:40 AM
    its because most non crackberry's dont know its already in the box.
    07-12-09 10:41 AM
    Lol yes sad to say some reps are not really familiar with pda devices let alone blackberrys. Also yes the job is to sell accessories but not to be pushy but to provide you the best solution that might work for you, not everyone likes the leather belt clip
    07-12-09 10:45 AM
    lol,

Hey don't get mad, I wouldn't expect anything different... BB are a rarity among manufacturers in actually supplying a case... and i certainly wouldn't expect every CS person on the planet to know everything about every phone... regardless of carrier..

thats what this place is for!
    07-12-09 10:45 AM
    Is only one case enough? I think not Have a great time with your new Blackberry.
    07-12-09 10:50 AM
    Well its was funny watching them try to activate the storm for the first time at my store
    07-12-09 10:56 AM
    Such noobs these people are. I always be informing my local reps with info bout phones. **** I should just work there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 11:16 AM
    My sales girl couldn't open the battery door and asked me for help! She couldn't set up my email account and told me to call verizon to fix the problem? I said, "I am at verizon?" Went to my car with new Tour in hand and fixed issue myself.
    07-12-09 11:22 AM
    My sales girl couldn't open the battery door and asked me for help! She couldn't set up my email account and told me to call verizon to fix the problem? I said, "I am at verizon?" Went to my car with new Tour in hand and fixed issue myself.
    Thats funny!
    07-12-09 12:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD