When I hit BB and hold, I presume the apps that are open are going to be showing up. If that is so, I am having trouble closing them out as they continually reappear on the "active" list - even when I hit "exit" or "close" on the menu (Google voice, BB messenger, BB browser). Some of the apps (Epocrates) lack the close/exit function altogether - does it mean they are always backgrounded (and eat battery life)? The only way to get rid of this is a battery pull.

Can someone clarify this and/or provide a solution?
    08-20-09 11:17 AM
    Well you'll always have bbm, broswer, phone, home, messages. Those can't be closed.. In that Epocrates app if you hit the menu button there's no close option?
    08-20-09 11:18 AM
    Well you'll always have bbm, broswer, phone, home, messages. Those can't be closed.. In that Epocrates app if you hit the menu button there's no close option?
    Thank you - I realize now that the BBM, BB Browser and other legacy apps cannot be closed... BIS provisioning. Just found that Google Voice can be exited. Epocrates for BB is missing an exit function, however - will email them apply a fix to the next update.
    08-20-09 06:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD