I was wondering if anyone knows how to keep the screen turned off when the clock is running. What happens is I open the clock, turn on "bedside mode" and the screen dims then turns off like normal.

But then I'll wake up at 7, and even just the middle of the night sometimes, and notice that the screen is back on displaying the clock. I couldn't find anything in the clock options to keep the screen off.

EDIT: Sorry I thought I was in the Tour 9630 forum. Move thread if necessary.
    10-23-09 10:29 AM
    Bedside mode is supposed to keep the screen ON... get it? If you want it off change your settings to "do nothing" while charging.
    10-23-09 11:41 AM
    Then why does the screen turn off in the first place? I only use bedside mode because it disables Berrybuzz LED and switches to my "night" profile all at once. Plus by leaving the clock on I can easily turn off my alarm (used as my backup alarm) in the morning if I don't use it.

And I do have it set to do nothing while charging. I am manually opening the clock each night for the above reasons.
    10-23-09 12:00 PM
    do you have the phone set to do any sort of Auto On/Auto Off ?
    10-23-09 01:34 PM
    Not that I know of. My screen dim settings are set to default (30 secs). I haven't messed with any other auto on/off settings...if there are any.
    10-23-09 02:56 PM
    My Tour does the same. Set to dim after 30 seconds. Bedside mode on the phone dims and then finally blacks out... Then sometime during the night it turns back on (dim)??? Don't know how long or why? Always wondered if that was normal.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-09 12:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD