is there a way to set up the phone so when it goes into sleep mode it can display the clock at all times.
    i already knwo u can do it by clicking on the clock everytime, but i dont want to do that.
    like when u put it to charge it automatically shows the clock unless u press the buttons.
    is it possible to do this? and i dont care about battery power i ususally have a charger handy everywere
    11-18-09 02:02 PM
    Clock - bb key - options - When Charging: - display clock (this will leave your phone OUT of bedside mode)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-09 02:10 PM
    Clock - bb key - options - When Charging: - display clock (this will leave your phone OUT of bedside mode)

yeah i said above i know this happens when your charging it but what im saying is can i make it to where the clock shows up everytime the phone goes into standby or sleep mode.
    11-18-09 02:15 PM
    Anyone???

11-24-09 07:58 PM
    I get what you're trying to say. As described above, when the phone goes into Sleep Mode, you can have the clock displayed. As for the Standby, it would be nice to have the clock displayed big but I dont think this is possible.
    11-24-09 08:05 PM
    Defeats the purpose of stand by mode doing what you ask. Purpose of standby is to conserve power yet when, in this case, a phone goes into standby it come to life when inbound comms wakes it up. Where as sleep mode well you miss inbound comms. What you want is a screen saver like desk/latop computers? Search that or better yet write the software and sell it. Darn it there goes another million dollar idea

Last edited by langsster; 11-24-09 at 10:24 PM.
    11-24-09 10:21 PM
    Defeats the purpose of stand by mode doing what you ask. Purpose of standby is to conserve power yet when, in this case, a phone goes into standby it come to life when inbound comms wakes it up. Where as sleep mode well you miss inbound comms. What you want is a screen saver like desk/latop computers? Search that or better yet write the software and sell it. Darn it there goes another million dollar idea

hillarious
    11-25-09 04:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD