I understand that trackball scrolling can be erratic on some tour's (mine unfortunately is one of them). I have learned to deal with this issue but now my trackball is unresponsive when I try to click it. Have to press it on average of three times before it will select the item i was clicking on; very annoying. My service provider (Bell) won't do anything for me.
    will replacing my trackball have any affect on this?
    06-12-10 08:14 AM
    What OS do you have and are you having the problem when trying to click on anything and not just in browser?
    06-12-10 08:18 AM
    I've had to set the sensitivity so high on my trackball that clicking usually moves the cursor off of the icon, link, etc that I was trying to click on. So essentially I can not click on anything reliably. I've grown accustomed to just using the enter key instead of clicking. Not really a fix but it'll get me by for a bit until I decide on a new device (definitley not sticking with a tour there are too many other decent options out there)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-10 09:29 AM
    the issue i'm having is when clicking on anything. i have to depress the trackball relatively hard that i'm sure it's only a matter of time before it stops working all together. i too have been using short cut keys and enter button instead of clicking but still a bit of a pain. I removed the trackball and cleaned, seems to track a little better but it is a lot more involved than it is on the old curves. It also answered my question if replacing will improve "clickability" - it will not!
    I am using v4.7.1.57 of software.
    06-13-10 11:25 AM
    Could be the sensor below the trackball that is going since it scrolls properly.

A trick would be to just highlight the thing you wish to click, and press the enter button and it will do the same as clicking the trackball.
    06-13-10 11:26 AM
    If you still have a warranty, you might consider getting it replaced.
    06-13-10 12:26 PM
    If you still have a warranty, you might consider getting it replaced.
    +1 (words to post)
    06-13-10 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD