Not sure if this has been posted yet. I'm sure it has, at some point, but I just couldn't find it when I searched, so if someone has a link that will answer my question, by all means post it.

My question, my trackball has gotten impossible to scroll down. Rather it acts like im flicking it up, and sometimes it wont even scroll down for that matter. I think their is some kind of debri behind the actual ball, but I don't know as to the best way to get the ball out is. I know there is a link for the pearl/curve trackball removal, but the tour is a little different it seems.

Or maybe its something else entirely? Any help is appreciated,

Thanks,
    910BB
    11-11-09 10:40 PM
    Not sure if this has been posted yet. I'm sure it has, at some point, but I just couldn't find it when I searched, so if someone has a link that will answer my question, by all means post it.

My question, my trackball has gotten impossible to scroll down. Rather it acts like im flicking it up, and sometimes it wont even scroll down for that matter. I think their is some kind of debri behind the actual ball, but I don't know as to the best way to get the ball out is. I know there is a link for the pearl/curve trackball removal, but the tour is a little different it seems.

Or maybe its something else entirely? Any help is appreciated,

Thanks,
    910BB
    You have to take the phone apart to get to the trackball on the Tours, the Curves can be changed by just removing the bezel. Here is a link on cleaning the trackball, maybe this will help you out. There are many other links if you want to check them out, just type "cleaning Tour trackball" in the search box. http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/ho...ckball-329040/
    11-11-09 11:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD