So i guess you cant make a call as soon as you plug it in??? You have to wait till it charges then the radio comes on?? Even my electric razor works immediately when you plug it in, but not my $300 phone. For real????
    11-10-09 05:01 PM
    I have no problems making calls when my Tour is plugged in. If your battery level gets to the critical level, the BB will automatically turn off the radio until it charges enough, however there are applications that will you can get that will force the radio on no matter the charge level. The only other thing to check is to make sure that your clock settings aren't set to Enter Bedside Mode upon charging. The default for Bedside Mode is to turn off all notifications and the radio.
    11-10-09 07:30 PM
    Don't let the battery go below 5% before you charge it or go back to your super razor. Problem solved.
    11-10-09 07:38 PM
    Even my electric razor works immediately when you plug it in, but not my $300 phone. For real????
    Can your electric razor make calls?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-09 07:43 PM

That would be sweet.

11-10-09 07:49 PM
    Yeah its really not very good for your battery to actually let it die before you charge it. You will drastically shorten your overall battery life by doing this too often. If you find at the end of a normal day of use, your phone dies, you either need a 1600mAh battery, or the 2600mAh.
    11-10-09 08:57 PM

can I get one of those razors? I'm gettin a 2600 pretty soon, I hear it really makes a difference
    11-10-09 10:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD