Could anyone please tell me what it means while my phone is charging, there is a battery indicator light on with a lightning bolt like indicator thru the battery ? I cant turn my phone on or off. Ive already tried taking the battery out and nothing.
    01-07-10 07:46 AM
    The lightning bolt through the battery indicates that the battery is being charged.

I don't understand the second part of your post. Do you mean to say that when your phone is plugged in, charging, taking out the battery does not cause your phone to go off? I just did a battery pull with my charger plugged in and my phone went off, with the red LED staying on.
    01-07-10 08:35 AM
    I mean like usually when my phone is charging and the phone is off, i can still turn the phone on while its charging. Meaning I can still use the phone to text, or make calls while its charging. Now when its charging, i cant even turn it on. And usually when the phone is charging, it goes into the home screen. Ive never seen that indicator before, thats why i was concerned.
    01-07-10 09:01 AM
    You mean it's not on the home screen? It's just the battery with the bolt on it like on an ipod when you first plug it in?
    01-07-10 02:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD