I plug my phone to charge. The light blinks as if it is charging, but when i turn it on, the battery % is still the same. What do I do?

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by kleankanteen; 04-25-11 at 10:30 PM.
    04-25-11 10:27 PM
    Battery or charger may be bad.
    04-26-11 05:50 AM
    Do you get the little lightning bolt over the battery indicator on the screen?
    Have you tried plugging into a USB port on a computer?

FYI if your BB charger is bad, you can use a USB cable with an Apple iPod, iPhone, or iPad charger (I'm doing so right now). The iPad charger charges it QUICK.
    04-26-11 07:31 AM
    the lightning bolt comes and goes. Can you explain the apple charging method more? thanks
    04-26-11 09:42 AM
    apple charger will not work with a bb tour... dunno what he was speaking of but you can use your usb data cable to charge from your pc or laptop, takes longer to charge but it will work.
    04-27-11 09:20 AM
    The lightning bolt is there when charging. It goes away when the phone is charged up.
    04-28-11 06:48 AM
    apple charger will not work with a bb tour... dunno what he was speaking of but you can use your usb data cable to charge from your pc or laptop, takes longer to charge but it will work.
    The chargers they give out with iPhones and iPads have USB ports on them. I plug my standard MicroUSB cable into the charger and it works fine. I do it every morning at work.
    04-28-11 07:47 AM
    I got a replacement phone sent and everything is working fine now. It must have been the old phone. Thanks for the help
    04-28-11 11:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD