Has anyone had experience with there battery dying I want to know how many charges the normal battery has. Till it dies iv had my phone since the tour came out in july

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-10 10:51 AM
    After 15 months of use, I'm not surprised your battery is beginning to fail. I have two batteries and typically use them both during a normal day. The Tour is hard on batteries. Yours is probably nearing the end of its normal life.
    10-30-10 07:39 PM
    Typical life is usually in the range 300-500 charge cycles. A part charge (say from 50% to top up) counts as part charge pro rata. However, keeping the charge fairly high by frequent top-ups tend to extend the life, and deep discharge has a disproportionate impact with lithium batteries.

You will know when the battery is getting tired, capacity reduces quite visibly and you will get decreasing service life between charges. When the capacity drops to about 50% start looking for a replacement battery.
    10-30-10 09:39 PM
    Thanks for the info , don't worry I have 2 normal batteries ( verizon gave me an extra one because I got a replacement phone) and a extended battery. Ya and I'm surprised my batteries are still alive. I've had them for a long time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-10 05:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD