On my Curve, I had my ring tones set up so that emails would beep once and texts/bbms/mms would ring 2 times. I like my 24 (the show) ring tone for all my messages and don't wanna have to use different sounds, I'd rather just have a different number of beeps for each different type of message. I have been having trouble figuring out how to do this with the tour.

Does anyone know if its even possible? If so, please direct me in the right direction. Thanks!!
    07-15-09 10:35 AM
    I hope it okay to bump my posts. I've been working on this all day today and yesterday. Does anyone know?
    07-15-09 10:48 AM
    I'm trying to figure out the same thing.
    07-15-09 10:50 AM
    At the very least, I hope they add it in a future software upgrade. Someone please tell me it can be done though!!
    07-15-09 11:11 AM
    I feel you on this one. That is the part that is killing me the most. I love that feature. Also the vibrate is very weak. Can't feel it in my pocket.
    07-15-09 11:16 AM
    So there's no number of beeps option when you edit or create a custom profile?
    07-15-09 11:17 AM
    So there's no number of beeps option when you edit or create a custom profile?
    Nope, not that I have been able to find. I was hoping that someone would prove me wrong with a way of doing this, but it seems to not be the case...
    07-15-09 11:33 AM
    Does anyone know an app that will let us do that?
    07-15-09 12:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD