hello, i just got the blackberry tour and purchased a housing kit from ebay
    the kit came with screwdrivers and a plastic prying thing.

got it all apart and then notice the little elctronic bits for the camera and something else were melted with the housing plastic.

does anyone know how to transfer these little peices over? or is it something you have to do professionally??
    has anyone done this?
    it seems like you would have to know something about electronics (which i don't) to change the housing completely..

any help would be great! THANKS!!
    02-01-10 07:29 PM

Here is a video with no sound that shows someone changing it out. Also do a quick search and check a few of the videos on youtube. I found this searching for "blackberry tour bezel". Maybe some with sound and explanation.

Good luck!
    02-01-10 07:48 PM
    02-01-10 09:34 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/in...ut-tour-371393

Check the thread above. There are pages and pages of really helpful bits and pieces posted there. Be careful under the hood! I've heard you can mess up the flash and the top mute/standby and lock buttons pretty easily. There are stickers and all kinds of goofy things in there. Just take it easy and make yourself more than comfortable with the videos and comments/advice posted all over this forum first!

Share the end results! Good luck!!!

EDIT: Zach beat me to it by a minute!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-10 09:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD