Hey Folks,

I have my buddies phone now since he upgraded. Tour 9630. I am receiving his emails and would like to delete his account. I went to email set up and it ask for user name and password which I dont have or know. So how do I get his email deleted?

Thanks for the help....
    12-12-10 02:35 PM
    When you're in email set up, hit the menu (blackberry) button and there should be an option to delete.
    12-12-10 02:45 PM
    Hey Folks,

I have my buddies phone now since he upgraded. Tour 9630. I am receiving his emails and would like to delete his account. I went to email set up and it ask for user name and password which I dont have or know. So how do I get his email deleted?

Thanks for the help....
    Get it from your buddy the username and password. Or just call your carrier's cs to delete the BIS account associated with the PIN. After that just set it up from scratch from email setup
    Capn97 likes this.
    12-12-10 03:20 PM
    When I goto email settings it ask me to log in. When I hit the menu button it just ask me to log in or forgot password....
    12-12-10 03:23 PM
    You need to create YOUR OWN BIS account. And then enter the device details there.
    12-12-10 03:28 PM
    How do I create my own BIS account and bypass the other account? Without logging in?
    12-12-10 03:31 PM
    How do I create my own BIS account and bypass the other account? Without logging in?
    If you buddy's account is still associated with the PIN then you gotta call customer service or tech support of the phone's carrier and get them to delete the BIS account currently linked to it
    Capn97 likes this.
    12-12-10 03:33 PM
    Called CS and they took care of. Thanks for the help...
    12-12-10 04:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD