Sorry if this has been asked, but I am new to the blackberry and I was wondering how i change what shortcuts are on the homescreen. I dont need the calendar there and was wondering if I could change that to something else and how. Thanks
    07-14-09 03:38 PM
    you can highlight the calendar, click the blackberry button, select move, and move it to the bottom; likewise, you can move another app to the top to appear on the homescreen.

on a separate note, I downloaded google maps, and in the process of moving it out of the download folder, I misclicked and now don't know where it is...it's still there because I tried to download it again and it said it's already installed, but I can't find the icon! any ideas how to locate the app?
    07-14-09 03:43 PM
    Click the blackberry button and click show all, you probably clicked "hide"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 03:48 PM
    is there any way for me to put an application on the homescreen such as facebook?
    07-14-09 03:48 PM
    The first 5 icons in the menu will appear on the home screen, just highlight one, hit the berry button, select "move" and move it where you want it and just click the trackball or berry button > complete move. Its that simple!

07-14-09 03:50 PM
    is there any way for me to put an application on the homescreen such as facebook?
    Highlight it > bb key > move to folder > home

07-14-09 03:52 PM
    thanks, exactly right

Click the blackberry button and click show all, you probably clicked "hide"

07-14-09 03:54 PM
    thanks a lot, i appreciate it
    07-14-09 04:00 PM
    Anytime. If u need anything else BBM me my pin is at the top of my posts

07-14-09 04:11 PM