would like to know if there is an app that tracks people that i can download to my BB Tour....like my kids? via text? or whatever? please let me know the name of it...i did search this site but can't find what i'm looking for...

thanks,

sonja
    01-14-10 02:07 PM
    Contact Verizon. Sprint has something that does that online. I would assume Verizon does also.
    01-14-10 02:33 PM
    Its something like verizon locator or similar name. If you go into your downloads (possibly applications) folder and go into "MY Verizon" its listed under services. Click it and it should open the browser to a page with more info. You should call CS for more information and to sign up.

Never actually used it or had and knowledge of it from friends or family so I can't give you too much more information. Again, I wouldn't hurt to dial #611 and talk to a CS rep...

Hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-10 07:44 PM
    if you all have BB and the google maps app then i think you can turn your location on and you can see where your other friends with the "latitude" option.
    01-15-10 12:34 AM
    01-15-10 09:52 AM
    NetNanny came out with a mobile tracking app. I haven't tried it yet, so I can't say how good it is though...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-10 10:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD