Mine moves a little side to side, not a whole lot .. but it is noticeable. The insert doesnt move up or down, the fit is pretty snug.

Anybody else?
    07-13-09 12:11 AM
    Yes, mine is the same way. Minimal.
    07-13-09 12:26 AM
    hmm nobody's figured out how to rig it not to move yet?
    07-13-09 12:28 AM
    I just tore a post-it note in half, folded the half, and placed it between the cover and battery. Not tight, but snug enough.
    07-13-09 12:31 AM
    hopefully mine doesn't move but if it does I'm going to put a tiny dab of clear silicon caulk on cover were needed ,let it dry then put cover on device.
    The key to success - Make sure silicon is dry before putting cover on device lol
    Last edited by Slingbox; 07-13-09 at 12:45 AM.
    07-13-09 12:34 AM
    Yeah, Ive got the same problem. Its pretty annoying. But not a deal breaker.
    07-13-09 12:35 AM
    hopefully mine doesn't move but if it does I'm going to put a tiny dab of clear silicon caulk on cover were needed ,let it dry then put cover on device.
    The key to success - Make sure silicon is dry before putting cover on device lol
    That's a really good idea!
    07-13-09 12:47 AM
    That's a really good idea!
    I'm a smart phone junkie that hates! batt cover movement.
    Ive did it on my Ipaq 6515 ,Treo 700p , Treo 700wx ,HTC diamond , 8330 Seidio batt cover
    Last edited by Slingbox; 07-13-09 at 01:02 AM.
    07-13-09 12:51 AM
    Hey guys, is the back cover plastic or metal (like the Storm)? It appears plastic, but I could be wrong.
    07-14-09 01:10 AM
    Seems plastic to me, if you're talking directly about the "carbon fiber" looking part.
    07-14-09 01:33 AM
    Seems plastic to me, if you're talking directly about the "carbon fiber" looking part.
    No, sorry...I should have been more clear. I mean the rest of the cover, outside of the insert.
    07-14-09 01:34 AM
    how do you turn off alerts to your emails??? my settings for emails are
    volume: silent
    led: on
    vib: off
    notify during call: no

when i click on try it, no sound but when the email comes in its not silent...
    07-14-09 01:35 AM
    Gotcha, that is MOST definitely plastic, coated in rubber.
    07-14-09 01:36 AM
    Gotcha, that is MOST definitely plastic, coated in rubber.
    Thanks!

Try posting in the appropriate thread??
    07-14-09 01:37 AM

I can either bash you for hijacking this thread, or help you. I'm in a good mood tonight:

You probably changed the settings for a different Profile, not the one that is currently active.

In the future, use a different thread. We like to keep threads on the topic they were originally started as. (yes I know that rarely happens, but I gotta tell the noob the right way!)
    07-14-09 01:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.