I am currently running .484, the most recent Sprint release, but I am trying to upgrade to the leaked .591. I have installed it on my computer and tried deactivating the feature on Desktop Manager that searches for upgrades. But, no matter what I do, it never shows .591 as an upgrade on my computer, it only shows 4.7 downgrade as an option...What am I doing wrong? I've also tried using the loader app in the apploader folder, but nothing works. That shows that I have no upgrade either. Can someone please help? What am I doing wrong?? I know its not a big upgrade, but I'm kind of a junky and like to have the most up to date stuff...and its bugging the you know what out of me that I can't do it. Thank you in advance for the help...
    04-05-10 12:49 AM
    Search for and delete the vendor.xml file and then load using loader.exe file.
    04-05-10 01:07 AM
    I have tried this...and still it doesn't work. Thank you anyway though...what else am I not doing? I've never had a problem upgrading before. I've installed upgrades of official, leaked and hybrid OS' and they've all worked fine. But this is giving me the biggest problem EVER!
    04-05-10 01:23 AM
    Delete all other installed OSs on PC and wipe device using BBSAK; then attempt to load using loader.exe.
    04-05-10 01:25 AM
    Ok, trying now, will let you know how it pans out...thanks for your help.
    04-05-10 01:46 AM
    Okay, I'm getting nervous. Device is taking a long time to boot up from startup screen with blackberry and status bar on it...is this normal after OS reload...
    04-05-10 01:51 AM
    It can take quite awhile. Just be patient.
    04-05-10 03:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD