Hello,

First off any help would greatly be appreciated.
    Here's the situation:
    I am currently living in Vancouver, BC (CANADA) for school. I own the bb Tour on VZW. Recently i had an issue with the track ball and had VZW manually reactivate a storm i was using prior. Once the storm was activated I lost all data usage & since I am not in the US I cannot *228 to ota program the phone. I fixed the track ball on the Tour & thought switching back would be fine, but not the case. No data/bbm. I am not going to be in the US for a few more months. Can restoring the phone to an older date via Desktop manager fix? Any help would be wonderful. BTW getting to a VZW store or tower is out of the question.

THANKS!
    04-10-10 12:52 AM
    What carrier are you using in Canada? It sounds like you need to contact Customer Service.
    04-10-10 07:10 AM
    Im from the US + Canada plan Verizon offers. I tried global tech support & alls I get is to mail my phone to the us and have someone *228 or find a ride back to the US. Its very frustrating at the moment. So CS cant do a thing.
    04-10-10 08:28 PM
    Find someone who can backup the service books from the cirrect phone and then install them on your phone. PM me and I can check with someone for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-10 08:36 PM
    Thanks, PMed you!
    04-11-10 04:55 AM
    Send me an email to [email protected] and I'll send you the Verizon service books in the morning. Not sure it will fix it or not though. Can you make calls from either?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-10 08:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD