Unable to open the Options app, get Uncaught Exception: Java.Lang.Error when clicking on the Options button. Pulled the battery to no avail. I did recently install the app BigTinCan BuzzMe and the moment that I registered it and they confirmed it via email this happened. It could be a conscience, but it seems odd. Has anyone heard of this app and does anyone have any advice on how to get in to the Options app? Thanks so much.

Blackberry Tour 9630
    10-29-09 01:05 PM
    Sounds like you will be needing to reload the OS. And I don't think you meant conscience...I think you meant coincidence lol.

Do a search on how to loading an operating system and go that route.

Maybe someone else can chime in with more advice, but that's what I'd do.

Maybe try removing those apps and then battery pull, then try options again. That's simpler than reloading the OS.
    10-29-09 01:16 PM
    Sounds like you will be needing to reload the OS. And I don't think you meant conscience...I think you meant coincidence lol.

Do a search on how to loading an operating system and go that route.

Maybe someone else can chime in with more advice, but that's what I'd do.

Maybe try removing those apps and then battery pull, then try options again. That's simpler than reloading the OS.
    LOL.. yup yup.. that's what I meat to say; so the OS huh? :/ that sucks. i'm un-installing the app to see if that will work. Thanks for the reply..
    10-29-09 01:36 PM
    I use BuzzMe and it puts a link in you options so my guess is that's the problem. Before you update os I would delete BuzzMe and see if that fixes your problem. If it does I would try to download BuzzMe again maybe it will work the next time. I have had no problems and been using for a couple of months
    10-29-09 02:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD