okay i have a blackberry tour 9630 from sprint. im just going to the point right now. well i unlocked it thru sprint and they gave me the code to unlock it. so its unlocked and everything is working okay. "BUT" i cant make a call out. it keeps saying all circuts are busy/ and something about no channel can be found. dont know what that is. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT ON THIS?
    12-08-09 07:20 PM
    That sounds like a network issue, not a device issue.
    12-08-09 07:28 PM
    I'm in Texas with sprint and network is fine here. Maybe call sprint and ask about outages in your area.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-09 07:50 PM
    NO, i unlocked it and im using it on t-mobile network. i no longer have sprint.
    12-08-09 08:04 PM
    so i am assuming you have a tmobile sim card inserted... did you change your mobile network technology to GSM/UMTS from 1XEV? its under the manage connections option ->mobile network options?
    12-08-09 08:23 PM
    NO, i unlocked it and im using it on t-mobile network. i no longer have sprint.
    Perhaps next time you will include information like that in your original post. Stuff like that is important to whomever tries to answer your question.
    12-08-09 10:13 PM
    so i am assuming you have a tmobile sim card inserted... did you change your mobile network technology to GSM/UMTS from 1XEV? its under the manage connections option ->mobile network options?
    yes i did the sim card is in there and i have the blackberry plan on it. everything works but making phone calls.
    12-09-09 03:51 PM
    this is what it says on my screen. "No Circuit/available Channel".
    12-09-09 03:56 PM
    Do you have the network technology set to gsm/umts?
    12-09-09 07:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD