Ok so this is what it says when I download ubersocial, it says I don't have these modules installed and I just updated my tour 9630. Here they are: net_rim_json_org
    net_rim_crypto ; what do these two things mean? If you can help email me at [email protected] or hit me up on twitter @ElijahGriffin or BBM me at 31230C85. Thank you so much if you can help, very frustrated with this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-11 09:47 PM
    umm... just so you know, ubersocial isn't working right now anyway. twitter put the kabosh on anything having to do with ubertwitter due to breach of contract. it has been posted here and on BGR... i'd say try another client and just get rid of it for now
    02-24-11 08:51 PM
    UberSocial is working again. Make sure you download it from the UberSocial site and have the OS 5 link.
    02-25-11 12:52 PM
    I'll sugest giving seesmic a try as an alternative.
    03-04-11 05:15 PM
    UberSocial is working again. Make sure you download it from the UberSocial site and have the OS 5 link.
    yea just download and install it today! Working perfectly fine with my tour!
    03-05-11 04:32 AM
    I just downloaded the new UberSocial today. Tried to install it through Blackberry Desktop Manager but failed. The message says "The application 'UberSocial' cannot be loaded because some required files are not available." I downloaded the file from the UberSocial site and followed all the instructions but it didn't work. So i ended up having to use the older version's for the time being.

HELP!
    03-12-11 07:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD