I want to hit del in messages and the msg just delete. I don't want to be prompted. I have gone into e-mail reconciliation and changed it to "mailbox and handheld" but it still prompts me. I have also done a restart and still the same.
    I have two accounts. one is owa and one is pop. My owa work account is the default account. When I go into email reconciliation under options only my owa acct has actual options to change. When i select my pop account (yahoo/att) mail it shows no options to change.
    But even with the default account set to mailbox and handheld the del button still prompts me.
    Any help is appreciated thanks
    12-03-09 08:52 AM
    Go to the general options when you are looking in your messages. Theres a Confirm Delete option in there.
    12-03-09 09:25 AM
    That was already set to "no" so I went it and changed it to yes and saved abd went back in back to no. And still the same thing.

I get prompted with the 3 choices everytime

Go to the general options when you are looking in your messages. Theres a Confirm Delete option in there.
    12-03-09 09:29 AM
    go to email options - "Email Reconciliation" and check "Delete On" from "Prompt" to whatever.
    12-03-09 09:35 AM
    that works for my OWA account. but for my POP (att/yahoo) bellsouth.net account. I have options visible when I choose that account in the reconciliation. There is no delete on, or wireless reconcile on or off or anything????
    12-03-09 09:51 AM
    you might need to update your email service books
    12-03-09 09:54 AM
    servicebooks resent, and received. Still no change. Under reconcilitian setting I only seem to be able to change the settings for the OWA accound and not the other account.
    12-03-09 10:04 AM
    any new ideas??? I only have reconcile options for my owa and not pop account??

thanks
    12-03-09 12:08 PM
    did some digging and seem to have fixed it- go to advanced options and delete the service books,,then delete the acct at BIS online. Then re-add and all the reconcile options are back now and working.
    12-03-09 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD