My girlfriends Tour will not forward a sms as an email. She can forward emails, just not text messages. She is running .61 and has had the phone since Christmas. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    01-27-10 05:58 AM
    Copy and paste the text to a email.
    01-27-10 06:38 AM
    My girlfriends Tour will not forward a sms as an email. She can forward emails, just not text messages. She is running .61 and has had the phone since Christmas. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    you should be able to just highlight the SMS you want to e-mail, then hit menu and select "forward as" Email

its been forever since I had OS 4.7, but I do know the 5.0 OS lets you forward SMS to e-mails...
    01-27-10 06:42 AM
    you should be able to just highlight the SMS you want to e-mail, then hit menu and select "forward as" Email

its been forever since I had OS 4.7, but I do know the 5.0 OS lets you forward SMS to e-mails...

That's the way it is with 4.7 and even older. My Tour will do it correctly and I even used to do it on my 8830. Just trying to figure out why hers won't do it.
    01-27-10 08:22 AM
    That's the way it is with 4.7 and even older. My Tour will do it correctly and I even used to do it on my 8830. Just trying to figure out why hers won't do it.
    yeah thats weird hers doesnt do it. when she highlights an sms and hits the menue button, is the option for "Forward as" not shown?? if it is shown, what are the options her phone had listed under "forward as"

Interesting..
    01-27-10 09:09 AM
    yeah thats weird hers doesnt do it. when she highlights an sms and hits the menue button, is the option for "Forward as" not shown?? if it is shown, what are the options her phone had listed under "forward as"

Interesting..

Everything is the way it should be. It goes to the next screen and she can add the email address and hit send and then it goes into never never land.
    01-27-10 10:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD