I accidentally chose "hidden" when I was looking at a picture and now I'm not sure how to find. Any suggestions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-10 07:15 AM
    click on the BB button and choose show all then, the picture will show up, click on BB again and choose to unhide the picture, after you do this you can go back to hide on the rest of the icons you had hidden.
    02-05-10 09:27 AM
    click on the BB button and choose show all then, the picture will show up, click on BB again and choose to unhide the picture, after you do this you can go back to hide on the rest of the icons you had hidden.
    This method doesn't work for me.
    From the main media menu, the one with the 7 icons for pictures/music/videos etc.
    Click the BB button and select "Explore"
    From that menu, click on the location where the hidden picture is (media card or Device Memory)
    Click the BB button again and select the "Show Hidden" option. This should bring up your hidden pictures and you can then click on the individual picture and un-hide it.

Good luck!
    02-05-10 09:49 AM
    u have to go to the main media icon. once u see the pictures, music, etc. icons, click the blackberry button and hit "explore". then click on media card, and hit the blackberry button again, and then select "show hidden".

edit: didnt see nates post. thats how you do it
    02-05-10 07:25 PM
    This method doesn't work for me.
    From the main media menu, the one with the 7 icons for pictures/music/videos etc.
    Click the BB button and select "Explore"
    From that menu, click on the location where the hidden picture is (media card or Device Memory)
    Click the BB button again and select the "Show Hidden" option. This should bring up your hidden pictures and you can then click on the individual picture and un-hide it.

Good luck!
    Natef53 - brilliant worked perfectly. Thank you !
    02-08-10 03:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD