I have a new Tour and can't locate the call log. Its not on the home screen or in the applications folder. Does anyone know how to retrieve it?
    10-21-09 11:08 AM
    You can view your call log by pressing the green call send button.
    10-21-09 11:09 AM
    press the big green call button?
    10-21-09 11:12 AM
    You can view your call log by pressing the green call send button.
    Thanks. I tried pressing the green call button and it brings up a log of all outgoing calls. Is there any way to access a log of incoming calls as well? The call log on my old World Edition included both incoming and outgong calls.
    10-21-09 11:39 AM
    Click on Messages Icon

Press Alt + P

There they are....all of them.
    10-21-09 11:45 AM
    Thanks. I tried pressing the green call button and it brings up a log of all outgoing calls. Is there any way to access a log of incoming calls as well? The call log on my old World Edition included both incoming and outgong calls.
    Wow... Is this question even serious? IT BRINGS UP BOTH INCOMING AND OUTGOING.... Maybe no one has called you yet.
    10-21-09 11:45 AM
    The OP probably doesn't realize it DOES show both incoming and outgoing calls - just the last one to that particular number.

If you just want to see the history of calls to/from a particular number you see when you hit the Green Call button:

Scroll to the particular number/MENU/View History.

The Alt+P method I described before gives you every call in order.
    10-21-09 12:10 PM
    Wow... Is this question even serious? IT BRINGS UP BOTH INCOMING AND OUTGOING.... Maybe no one has called you yet.
    The Green phone are calls that you made, outgoing, the Blue phone are calls that were incoming.
    10-21-09 02:39 PM
    The OP probably doesn't realize it DOES show both incoming and outgoing calls - just the last one to that particular number.

If you just want to see the history of calls to/from a particular number you see when you hit the Green Call button:

Scroll to the particular number/MENU/View History.

The Alt+P method I described before gives you every call in order.
    Thanks. You have solved my problem. I appreciate it.
    10-21-09 04:13 PM
    The Green phone are calls that you made, outgoing, the Blue phone are calls that were incoming.
    Thanks. Also, the Yellow phone is for incomplete/aborted calls.
    10-21-09 04:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD