I have 3 downloads that I would like to delete. MLB, NY Mets and NY Yankees.

I go to the download, open the BB menu and choose "delete". The screen pops up reminding me that if I want this download again I would have to reinstall it and has the 2 options Delete or Cancel.

The cursor will not move off of the "Cancel" option. The cursor won't scroll at all.

This happens to all of the three I mentioned.

Tour 9630

Edit: What I notice is that these 3 are all .com's IE MLB.com. etc. Could this be the reason why there is no delete for them?

If this is so how do I get rid of the icons for them
    in the download folder?
    TIA for any replies!
    Last edited by ronnieg56; 10-14-10 at 11:29 PM.
    10-14-10 11:03 PM
    Just uninstall the apps then hide the icons this should take care of it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-10 08:31 PM
    Do a battery pull and then plug it into Desktop Manager and delete them from there.
    10-15-10 08:37 PM
    I have 3 downloads that I would like to delete. MLB, NY Mets and NY Yankees.

I go to the download, open the BB menu and choose "delete". The screen pops up reminding me that if I want this download again I would have to reinstall it and has the 2 options Delete or Cancel.

The cursor will not move off of the "Cancel" option. The cursor won't scroll at all.

This happens to all of the three I mentioned.

Tour 9630

Edit: What I notice is that these 3 are all .com's IE MLB.com. etc. Could this be the reason why there is no delete for them?

If this is so how do I get rid of the icons for them
    in the download folder?
    TIA for any replies!
    Both ideas already given will work just fine... As another go to Options> applications providing of course these are not shortcuts to the apps you are talking about and are actually installed and delete each one from 3rd party apps, then also go to your service books and make sure they are gone from there also and if not delete from there too.

If these are just DL shortcuts, then do as already suggested and just hide the icons.
    10-18-10 02:25 PM
    I want to thank all of you again for all your informative replies.

They all worked. The only one that wasn't working was mine
    10-18-10 04:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD