I have the following on my screen 1 o_o

From what I can tell that is a VM alert. I cleared all vm's, cleared all emails, all call logs...It won't go away even after hard reboot.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
    09-20-09 08:53 AM
    Call yourself and leave yourself a vmail and then check it and delete it typically works for me. If not you will have to do a backup and a wipe and re load the os to get rid of it.
    09-21-09 12:12 AM
    Thanks. I tried that and it didn't work. If I wipe and reload, I assume that means that I have to reconnect to my BES...ugh. Maybe I will just live with it.
    09-21-09 08:02 AM
    No goto DM and then to back up and restore then to advance and then under device databases you can clear this under here.
    09-21-09 08:10 AM
    No goto DM and then to back up and restore then to advance and then under device databases you can clear this under here.
    Thanks. Do you happen to know which database to clear? I tried most of them with no success.

Again, thank you very much for the help!
    09-21-09 08:28 AM
    All you have to do is clear the voice mail you have. I"ll bet you have one in the system you htink u read and cleared but it is still showing as unheard. You have to listen to entire thing press 9 to save or 7 to delete for it to clear out
    09-21-09 11:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD