I can't change the number of previous items... It was at the default of 7, but when I attempt to change it. It says " Invalid Service Center specified " I'm stuck on what to do to fix it...
    07-26-09 07:38 PM
    I can't change the number of previous items... It was at the default of 7, but when I attempt to change it. It says " Invalid Service Center specified " I'm stuck on what to do to fix it...
    Man, I think I have the answer for you. I don't know exactly what the Service Center is. I was having the same error. I just put my phone # down as the service center and it works like a charm. Hope this helps. In doing so, it also removed my D and R(delivered and received) notifications on my text messages.
    07-27-09 02:28 AM
    Man, I think I have the answer for you. I don't know exactly what the Service Center is. I was having the same error. I just put my phone # down as the service center and it works like a charm. Hope this helps. In doing so, it also removed my D and R(delivered and received) notifications on my text messages.
    Thanks.. that worked.. I don't know how I missed that. I didn't even realize that field was empty.
    07-27-09 02:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD