anyone else feeling the same way? I bought my wife an HTC Incredible on the same carrier (Verizon) and it BLOWS my Tour away in all facets. I havent even had this phone a year. Stupid me for jumping on the BB bandwagon I suppose.

Even with the .732 upgrade it can take upwards of 2 minutes to load some web pages (which look horrible) compared to almost instant page loads on the Incredible that are absolutely marvelous to look at.

The navigation on Incredible is superior to any standalone GPS device i would buy at a retail store (this was actually the reason we got her the phone in the first place). Speech to text messaging is impeccable....I SO cannot wait until my contract is up to get an Android phone, although I think I'll hold out until the LTE phones are available as well as FroYo... only 9 more months to be stuck with this Tour (which is my 3rd one BTW due to warranty green dot trackball and subsequent insurance replacement). I feel so 2005 with this phone.
    06-22-10 10:48 AM
    Good luck, and be sure to carry a charger with you at all times for that Android phone.
    06-22-10 11:11 AM
    Oh, wait, how does that Android work with direct-sync to Exchange servers again?

Android = consumer, open-source
    BlackBerry = business devices

I feel a sense of deja vu, all over again.
    06-22-10 11:13 AM
    I get so sick of these threads. They pop up every day. OP, go to Android. See ya!!
    06-22-10 11:19 AM
    RIM is trying, but yeah as I'm finding out they really are 2 devices meant for 2 completely different things.
    06-22-10 11:20 AM
    Um, be warned, next year this time, you'll be saying I can't believe I thought this [insert device here] was high tech when I bought it last [insert month here]. Technology changes rapidly...too fast for normal consumers to have the monetary means to keep up. Kind of sucks, I know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-10 11:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD