Every time I try to send one, it goes to pending for a short time (occasionally flashing the "sending" symbol but only for about half a second) and then shows the big "X" along with "Retries exceeded" or something like that. I am in great need of help!
    Thanks in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-10 11:40 AM
    How many bars do you have? Are you able to make phone calls?

SMS issues are almost always related to carrier and/or coverage issues.
    03-07-10 11:44 AM
    Full 1XEV on Bell. I am roaming however in Mexico.

03-07-10 11:52 AM
    Every time I try to make a phone call, I get a Spanis voice saying something and then repeated beeping noises.

03-07-10 11:54 AM
    PLEASE HELP ME
    It's possible I need to "resend my service books" apparently? But I dont know how to do that.

03-07-10 12:19 PM
    Go to advanced options then host routing table and register one of the things. Or login to your bis site and send them that way

03-07-10 02:06 PM
    PLEASE HELP ME
    It's possible I need to "resend my service books" apparently? But I dont know how to do that.

Go to advanced options then host routing table and register one of the things. Or login to your bis site and send them that way

Sending service books will fix problems with data. The service books have nothing to do with voice or SMS.

Did you get an international voice/SMS plan? Is your device unlocked and using a Mexican carrier's SIM card?
    03-07-10 02:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD