I just got a replacement tour from verizon due to my trackball not working. I transfered all of my info using the desktop manager and now I have emails and txt messages that are unopened, but I cannot read them. The message icons are visible, but there are no new messages to be seen. I can send a message and it does not show as well. Can anyone help? Thanks
    03-28-10 07:38 PM
    That's an odd one. Believe it or not, I had this same issue with my VZW 9630 replacement about 2 months ago. I called CS/TS and they really didn't figure it out. It simply started working again as normal after some waiting and a couple battery pulls.

I'm sorry I don't have any helpful advice. The issue seemed to clear itself up alright for me all on its own. My messages would send either though. They would look like they had and I would return to the "message" folder and no new sent message would be there. Couldn't even same them as drafts oddly enough. Like I said though, mine cleared itself up after about an hour and a battery pull.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-10 07:45 PM
    Okay, I called CS/TS and they told me to wipe the device and when I restore my info, to not restore messages. This has seemed to work as I am testing it now after the wipe. I will update after I restore my personal information.
    03-28-10 08:53 PM
    Did you get it working again?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-10 07:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD