Hey All,
    I downloaded a few themes and now want to delete the ones that I know I will never use. I go into options advanced applications, highlight the theme I want to delete, and click the delete button. From there I get a confirm delete, which I select delete on and it looks like it is deleting it. Then the phone freezes on that screen. I pull the battery, hoping that it worked, but when I go back in to check the theme is still there. This has happened with several different themes. Any thoughts as to what I can do to delete them?? Thanks guys!!
    11-04-09 01:49 PM
    try just going to options>applications and just hover over the theme, and press menu>delete.. its going to take up to ten seconds for it to give you a pop-up that says "restart now?" or "restart later?". choose now.
    11-04-09 01:51 PM
    Try deleting them using BBSAK instead.
    11-04-09 01:59 PM
    Use bbsak. I used to have trouble deleting apps and themes through my phone, it would always freeze. It doesnt do it any more though, guess it fixed itself.
    11-04-09 05:36 PM
    I even tried connecting it to desktop manager and the error message "Blacberry Desktop failed to validate your Blackbery device update. Validation marked because a module marked for add (net_rim_platform_resource_pt) is not available on a local disk" came up. ICan I use bbsak if I have a Mac?? This error that comes up on the desktop manager, does that mean something is really wrong with the phone?? I don't know what all the language in parenthesis actually means. Thanks for the help guys!!
    11-04-09 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD