I wanted the GMail plugin so I deleted my gmail account in order to re add it to get the plugin. Once I re added it I got the successfully added email like usual then I got another email immediately saying that I need to enable IMAP on my account because e-mails are not being delivered to my device. IMAP controls are fine, I have deleted and re added the account and now my account does not work at all! I was able to add an account that had never been on a blackberry but the one that had been before seems to be locked up somehow??

Any help would be greatly appreciated....
    08-27-09 07:12 PM
    Did you resend your service books?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 06:59 AM
    I had the same issue when I attempted to upgrade to Enhanced Gmail plug-in. Originally, I conducted actions from my device. After encountering issues like you're experiencing, I accessed my BIS acct from my PC, deleted and reestablished my Gmail acct and resent my service books. All's well now!
    08-28-09 05:37 PM
    Can you log into BIS with Verizon?
    08-30-09 06:45 PM
    I'm not sure about Verizon. I should think that they would have a web address for their BIS server. I suggest you call Verizon. When you get the address, just log into your account using the user name and password you used to establish the account on your phone.
    08-30-09 08:23 PM
    totally change of subjects...but what exactly are "service books"
    08-30-09 08:27 PM
    In short, Service Books are instructions from your BIS server to your phone establishing the e-mail service on your phone. Service Books can also be considered the conduit between the phone and the server.
    08-30-09 08:35 PM
    thank you sir
    08-30-09 08:36 PM
    I have a Curve and the problem I have is I deleted my gmail account and then try to add it again and it tells me my user name or password is wrong. I know it's right cuz I can log in on the web.

08-30-09 09:02 PM
    I have a Curve and the problem I have is I deleted my gmail account and then try to add it again and it tells me my user name or password is wrong. I know it's right cuz I can log in on the web.

I had the same problem. When I researched it online, I found out that I had to disable Captcha on the account. Just Google for disabling Captcha on Gmail and the instructions should pop up.

Inkdesigner

08-30-09 10:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD