So I am one of the lucky people that can hear the high pitched noise from the earpiece when the backlight is on. Changing the backlight intensity has little to no effect. But in my playing with the phone I have currently I have found by accident that when a white or very light colored screen is up such as the white option menu screen that the noise is greatly diminished. In changing the wallapaper to the preloaded sand and pebble one it was quieter on that screen too. But the call screen is still the dark background. Can this be changed other than with a theme? I would like to be able to change it for the default theme as well as other themes if I was to purchase. Hopefully can be done as this could let me keep the phone cause the noise bothers me that much
    10-06-09 06:43 PM
    No solution to date, sorry
    10-06-09 07:27 PM
    Thanks and I just learned the hard way after buying a white theme that there is some kind of bug that causes the default call screen to come up apparently no matter the loaded the theme. These Tours are really fighting me on trying to keep them.
    10-06-09 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD