Bravo! Bravo!
    12-09-09 10:30 AM
    *Shakes My Head*

You guys will never learn.....
    All hail QDN. He is the fount of all knowledge.

There. You got what you want.

Now go away.
    12-09-09 10:33 AM
    Is this thread about the movie Up ? Ya it was a bigtime box office hit!
    12-09-09 10:39 AM
    *Shakes My Head*

who's shaking ur head lol??? Can we get in on this too lmao??
    12-09-09 10:41 AM
    We are not the ones going thru 4 devices, who wont learn what?

12-09-09 10:43 AM
    Why doesn't the OP go to the Bold forums, were I'm sure they would love to have him? Maybe he does love the Tour section. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    He complained there too about his trackball/ pad being loose so he got another one and is apparently happy.
    12-09-09 10:44 AM
    *Shakes My Head*

HA HA...learn what? That because YOU have issues with your phone, everyone else does?

I didn't get the memo that your tour represents all tours...must have come in as Junk Mail! Cause that is junk.

Dude...you're way lonely, arent you? Want everyone else to be miserable because you have a tour problem?

I have a tour. I have NONE of the issues you described.

Now here's a nice pic for you to look at while you drink your juice box!

12-09-09 11:03 AM
    HA HA...learn what? That because YOU have issues with your phone, everyone else does?

I didn't get the memo that your tour represents all tours...must have come in as Junk Mail! Cause that is junk.

Dude...you're way lonely, arent you? Want everyone else to be miserable because you have a tour problem?

I have a tour. I have NONE of the issues you described.

Now here's a nice pic for you to look at while you drink your juice box!

now thats a nice gemini.. with the "oh-you-make-me-***-trackpad"
    12-09-09 11:37 AM
    lol ^^nice picture!!^^
    12-09-09 12:08 PM
    you guys are just mad because i now have a nice leather back cover on my 100 times faster than the tour bold......
    12-09-09 04:30 PM
    only reason im in here is because my wife still has the tour.....
    12-09-09 04:31 PM
    Uh, yeah, thats why.
    12-09-09 06:00 PM
    Well, she obviously has great taste in her choice of phones - one out of two isn't bad.
    12-09-09 07:24 PM
    It's not a cry for attention, that's for sure...
    12-09-09 07:29 PM
    Well go talk to your wife about your tour hating issues and leave us be. Maybe she's tired of hearing you complain and that's why you keep coming back. Good bye already

12-09-09 09:51 PM
    You mean its not supposed to take 8 seconds to load up pictures (Timed mine)? Obviously my only recourse is to send my otherwise flawless tour skipping into the lake and go use something else!
    I'll be the first to agree that OS support has been crappy, but its not worth abandoning the device over.

12-10-09 12:53 AM
    You mean its not supposed to take 8 seconds to load up pictures (Timed mine)? Obviously my only recourse is to send my otherwise flawless tour skipping into the lake and go use something else!
    I'll be the first to agree that OS support has been crappy, but its not worth abandoning the device over.

RIP Tour 1
    12-10-09 01:06 AM
    RIP Tour 1
    Just curious - are you coming into this forum to bother the s..it out of people because your wife is refusing to acknowledge that you exist? Or is it because your wife is a figament of your imagination just like the Tour that you never really owned. Probably don't even have any BlackBerry but wish you did.
    12-10-09 06:22 AM
    Hes on this forum trying to make him feel better about not having a Tour by ripping on it because he is stuck with the Bold now and his so called wife has the better phone

I wish this kid would go back to kindergarten instead of having all these snow days off
    12-10-09 06:24 AM
    Perhaps you can get your wife to help you update your Device Model within your profile...Just sayin...
    12-10-09 06:49 AM
    After multiple public warnings, this one is closed down...

Debate OS's, devices, etc, but do not attack each other...

Ignore feature works great , just FYI.

Make Meaningful Posts
    While CrackBerry.com is geared as much towards entertaining and connecting the Crackberry community as it is to helping solve problems and staying on top of news and rumors, all posts made within the site should be value added and on topic to the thread (even in the free for all). Hijacking a thread off-topic is a big No-No, and posts made for no reason other than to increase post count will be wiped from the site.

Personal Attacks
    Do not flame, insult or post personal attacks against other users. Be courteous, not rude. Any instances or reports of harassment of members will be treated seriously. CrackBerry.com has a zero tolerance policy against this kind of behavior, which may result with an immediate temporary or permanent ban at moderators' discretion. CrackBerry.com is a friendly place - treat members with respect at all times. If you don't have something nice to say, do not say it!
    12-10-09 07:32 AM
96 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD