Sorry if this has been asked before but...

My wife and I are both new to Blackberry, we got 9630's last week. We want to be able to sync to Outlook 2007. I am running Vista 64bit. Do I have to create another user account in Vista to keep our info seperate when syncing or is there a way to share the same user account and sync to Outlook together while keeping all of our info, e-mails, contacts etc seperate?

Thanks for any help,

Seamastergmt
    03-07-10 09:04 AM
    The best way would be to create another account on the computer - unless you want to share all the same info - which I don't think you want to do. I would say create another account and go from there!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-10 11:18 AM
    Sorry if this has been asked before but...

My wife and I are both new to Blackberry, we got 9630's last week. We want to be able to sync to Outlook 2007. I am running Vista 64bit. Do I have to create another user account in Vista to keep our info seperate when syncing or is there a way to share the same user account and sync to Outlook together while keeping all of our info, e-mails, contacts etc seperate?

Thanks for any help,

Seamastergmt
    If you each have your own separate email accounts on outlook you can tell it which identity to sync to. If your sharing the same email account like the [email protected] then I don't see how it would work..

I have to emails I use on outlook and only sync to one of them...
    03-07-10 01:29 PM
    Thanks to those who have responded so far, really appreciate the assistance.
    03-07-10 07:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD