Had a issue with my phone today,
    I wasn't able to hear or be heard when making phone calls.
    Called Verizon and check a few things and They suggested to do a restore/ hard wipe.
    I went ahead and did it since i had a backup of my contacts at home on my PC.

After doing a hard wipe phone didn't work but i did notice i had a headphone icon appear, (earlier today i was listing to Pandora with a head set.) I messed with the hole for the headset and my phone started to work.

Now i try to a restore to get my contacts and i get this message:

Is my file corrupt or is there something i am doing wrong.

I did click on the restore button in DM.

I did search but didn't know what to exactly to search for, i did a search with the error message.
    11-05-09 12:14 AM
    What was the name of the file you tried to restore?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-09 12:52 AM
    What was the name of the file you tried to restore?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Backup-(2009-09-18).ipd
    11-05-09 06:52 AM
    I would restart the PC and DM. Try to open and restore the .ipd file [or try a different one if you have one]. If file still won't open, see if you have any success with the Advanced option. I'd be more inclined to think the problem is with DM before I'd think corrupted file. The user interface in your image resembles DM 4.7, is that correct?
    11-05-09 10:33 AM
    DM is version 5.0.1 (bottom left corner of DM) and the phone is 4.7.1.40
    11-05-09 10:55 AM
    I don't know about 5.0.1, but I know that 5.0 had a few bugs. Maybe I'd revert to 4.7 and try it again. Go to BB site and download 4.7 after removing 5.0 from your PC. I really doubt your file is corrupted. Good luck! Keep us posted.
    11-05-09 11:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD