I dont know what is going on.

I have multiple email addresses set up on my Tour and they are all gmail accounts.

In one of the accounts I can not delete 2 old messages.

Im sure Im missing a simple step. Yes I am new but I am not clueless. Ive been using my tour now for about 2 week. Have not trouble delete email from any of the other accounts.
    09-09-09 01:47 PM
    Can you elaborate? Are you deleting from "Handheld and Mailbox'? Are they deleting from your PC? Do you have the 'Reconcile' box checked in your BIS acct? Did you perform a reset?
    09-09-09 02:25 PM
    Can you elaborate? Are you deleting from "Handheld and Mailbox'? Are they deleting from your PC? Do you have the 'Reconcile' box checked in your BIS acct? Did you perform a reset?
    I have tried deleting both handheld and Mailbox. Neither one will remove these 2 emails from the device.

I have logged onto Gmail and deleted them from there.

Yes, I have performed a reset.

I do not see the "Reconcile" box.
    09-09-09 09:03 PM
    The Reconcile box can be found in the bottom left corner of your BIS acct page. In MESSAGES > MENU > OPTIONS > EMAIL RECONCILIATION, set MESSAGE SERVICES to the acct that's giving you problems. Then you should have DELETE ON: prompt, WIRELESS RECONCILE: on, ON CONFLICTS: mailbox wins. After you have your settings in order, send yourself service books again and perform a reset and you should be fine. This solved my similar problem.
    09-09-09 09:18 PM
    Thank you so much but still looking for the reconcile key. Should log onto my account from my computer for phone?
    09-09-09 10:11 PM
    I prefer the PC. You should find the check box at the bottom left of the page.
    09-09-09 10:53 PM
    The Reconcile box can be found in the bottom left corner of your BIS acct page. In MESSAGES > MENU > OPTIONS > EMAIL RECONCILIATION, set MESSAGE SERVICES to the acct that's giving you problems. Then you should have DELETE ON: prompt, WIRELESS RECONCILE: on, ON CONFLICTS: mailbox wins. After you have your settings in order, send yourself service books again and perform a reset and you should be fine. This solved my similar problem.

I didn't find the "Reconcile box" it was called sync but it worked. I finally got rid of the emails.

Thanks
    09-09-09 11:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD