Hi any answer is appreciated! BB Tour. Every email i get that has an image(s) like from stores , advertisements , etc. I need to press the BB button, go to Get images ..Is there a way to set the phone so I get the images without (so they load automatically) without going to the BB button every time.
    Thank you!
    07-15-10 10:01 PM
    07-15-10 10:03 PM
    Hi Thank you i will give a try to that and let the forum know!
    07-15-10 10:31 PM
    Hi Thank you i will give a try to that and let the forum know!
    Keep us posted. I remember seeing this on the frontpage or something a couple of weeks ago. I haven't tried it out though...
    07-15-10 10:48 PM
    Try going into your email, but don't open any of them. Push the BB button and select Options. From there select Email Settings. Select Yes for download images automatically. Remember to save when exiting. Give it a shot and let us know.
    07-16-10 11:09 AM
    Hi ! thank you for your suggestions! "Show Me the Images" ...I downloaded the free trial and LOVE IT!!! it is well worth the $2.99!!! Just open your email , click the BB button for "ShowMeTheImages" and the email goes on the "safelist" so it can load the images of that email when I get it! Highly Recommended! Hope that I can help someone else sometime also as you guys did with me! Thanks again and have a great day!
    07-16-10 06:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD