I hope this is not a repost, I scanned a little and did not see another problem like mine.

Everytime I try to start the camera I get the following message; "could not start camera. close other applications and try opening the camera again". I get this message even after the camera has been off for awhile, and I also closed as many applications as I could by hitting alt and escape at the same time, still does not work. Any ideas??
    09-06-09 07:31 AM
    BP?

BP=Battery Pull
    09-06-09 07:44 AM
    Huh? whats battery pull?
    09-06-09 07:47 AM
    Serious?

10 Char
    09-06-09 07:48 AM
    You need to go here before anymore questions.....

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/
    09-06-09 07:51 AM
    He just means open the back, take out the battery and put it back in. First try pushing the left alt, the right caps and the delete button to "soft reset".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-09 08:54 AM
    I hope this is not a repost, I scanned a little and did not see another problem like mine.

Everytime I try to start the camera I get the following message; "could not start camera. close other applications and try opening the camera again". I get this message even after the camera has been off for awhile, and I also closed as many applications as I could by hitting alt and escape at the same time, still does not work. Any ideas??
    I have that same problem about once every 2 weeks. Just pull the battery, put it back in, and its good again. Not sure what casues this issue though, but a battery pull fixes it
    09-06-09 08:56 AM
    I get the exact same error message. I too have tried to close all the applications I can and still it doesn't start. It doesn't help to turn it off and on again either. I have to take the battery out and reset the blackberry. anyone have any fixes for this?

09-06-09 08:59 AM
    I get the exact same error message. I too have tried to close all the applications I can and still it doesn't start. It doesn't help to turn it off and on again either. I have to take the battery out and reset the blackberry. anyone have any fixes for this?
    its probably just a little OS bug. theres an Update coming out September 15th. Probably going to be verison 4.7.1.42 its gonna fix just a bunch of little bugs that the OS has.
    09-06-09 09:01 AM
    You remove the battery with POWER ON. Leave out for about 30 seconds.

Some folks find Slacker interferes with the camera.
    09-06-09 11:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD