After I take a picture with the Tour, there is a gray bar with some menu options like crop while the image is saving, but it disappears too quickly for me to access it - any idea how to get it back? I don't see crop options in the regular menu.

Also - my pictures seem to look green (on regular) when I take them inside - any thoughts?
    07-13-09 08:28 PM
    just click the "pearl" again and the menu pops back up
    07-13-09 08:35 PM
    Thanks - that didn't seem to work for me but I realized eveything is in the menu.

My pictures still sometimes look green though. Any thoughts on proper settings?

These two photos were taken minutes apart and in the exact same spot (for the record at night on my bedspread). The first one is true to color, the second, not so much.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by robind21283; 07-16-09 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Add photos
    07-16-09 12:16 PM
    Thanks - that didn't seem to work for me but I realized eveything is in the menu.

My pictures still sometimes look green though. Any thoughts on proper settings?

These two photos were taken minutes apart and in the exact same spot (for the record at night on my bedspread). The first one is true to color, the second, not so much.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    have you tried changing the white balance, for indoors generally you want to set it to either Incandescent or Fluorescent.
    07-16-09 12:42 PM
    have you tried changing the white balance, for indoors generally you want to set it to either Incandescent or Fluorescent.
    I have found that this generally helps.
    07-16-09 12:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD